- CopyNext: Explicit Span Copying and Alignment in Sequence to Sequence Models.
Abhinav Singh, Patrick Xia, Guanghui Qin, Mahsa Yarmohammadi, Benjamin Van Durme
- Improving Joint Training of Inference Networks and Structured Prediction Energy Networks.
Lifu Tu, Richard Yuanzhe Pang, Kevin Gimpel
- On the Discrepancy between Density Estimation and Sequence Generation.
Jason Lee, Dustin Tran, Orhan Firat, Kyunghyun Cho
- Cascaded Text Generation with Markov Transformers .
Yuntian Deng, Alexander Rush
- Deeply Embedded Knowledge Representation & Reasoning For Natural Language Question Answering: A Practitioner’s Perspective.
Arindam Mitra, Sanjay Narayana, Chitta Baral
- End-to-End Extraction of Structured Information from Business Documents with Pointer-Generator Networks.
Clément Sage, Alex Aussem, Véronique Eglin, Haytham Elghazel, Jérémy Espinas
- Energy-based Neural Modelling for Large-Scale Multiple Domain Dialogue State Tracking.
Anh Duong Trinh, Robert J. Ross, John D. Kelleher
- Generating Synthetic Data for Task-Oriented Semantic Parsing with Hierarchical Representations.
Ke Tran, Ming Tan
- Layer-wise Guided Training for BERT: Learning Incrementally Refined Document Representations.
Nikolaos Manginas, Ilias Chalkidis, Prodromos Malakasiotis
- Log-Linear Reformulation of the Noisy Channel Model for Document-Level Neural Machine Translation.
Sébastien Jean, Kyunghyun Cho
- Randomized Deep Structured Prediction for Argumentation Mining.
Manuel Widmoser, Maria Pacheco, Jean Honorio, Dan Goldwasser
- Reading the Manual: Event Extraction as Definition Comprehension.
Yunmo Chen, Tongfei Chen, Seth Ebner, Aaron Steven White, Benjamin Van Durme
- Scaling Hidden Markov Language Models.
Justin Chiu, Alexander Rush
- Structured Prediction for Joint Class Cardinality and Entity Property Inference in Model-Complete Text Comprehension.
Hendrik ter Horst, Philipp Cimiano
- Syntactically restricted self-attention for Semantic Role Labeling.
Zihao Deng, Sijia Wang, Brendan Juba
- Syntax-driven Iterative Expansion Language Models for Controllable Text Generation.
Noe Casas, José A. R. Fonollosa, Marta R. Costa-jussà
Findings of EMNLP papers to be presented at SPNLP
- A Fully Hyperbolic Neural Model for Hierarchical Multi-Class Classification.
Federico López, Michael Strube
- Multi^2OIE: Multilingual Open Information Extraction based on Multi-Head Attention with BERT.
Youngbin Ro, Yukyung Lee, Pilsung Kang
- Recurrent Inference in Text Editing.
Ning Shi, Ziheng Zeng, Haotian Zhang, Yichen Gong
- Computer Assisted Translation with Neural Quality Estimation and Automatic Post-Editing.
Ke Wang, Jiayi Wang, Niyu Ge, Yangbin Shi, Zhao Yu, Kai Fan
- Graph-to-Tree Neural Networks for Learning Structured Input-Output Translation with Applications to Semantic Parsing and Math Word Problem.
Shucheng Li, Lingfei Wu, Shiwei Feng, Fangli Xu, Fengyuan Xu, Sheng Zhong
- An Instance Level Approach for Shallow Semantic Parsing in Scientific Procedural Text.
Daivik Swarup, Ahsaas Bajaj, Sheshera Mysore, Tim O’Gorman, Rajarshi Das, Andrew McCallum
- On Long-Tailed Phenomena in Neural Machine Translation.
Vikas Raunak, Siddharth Dalmia, Vivek Gupta, Florian Metze
- Graph-to-Graph Transformer for Transition-based Dependency Parsing.
Alireza Mohammadshahi, James Henderson
- An Empirical Investigation of Beam-Aware Training in Supertagging.
Renato Negrinho, Matthew R. Gormley, Geoff Gordon